What is Quinine?
Quinine is a compound derived from the bark of the Cinchona tree, and is typically used to treat mosquito borne diseases, like malaria. It is not used to prevent the disease, but rather to kill the organism responsible for the disease after a person falls ill.
This simple and amazing wholistic recipe for HCQ.
What is Hydroxychloroquine?
It is nothing but Quinine. Something that anyone can make at home…
We recommend organic produce and non tap water
Here is all you need to do to make your very own Quinine:
- Take the rind of 2 – 3 lemons.
- Take the peel only of 2 – 3 grapefruits, white part of the rind with the peel too.
- Cover it with water about 3 inches above the peels.
- Put a glass lid on your pot if you have one. A metal one is fine is you don’t.
- Let it simmer for about 3 hours. Do not take the lid off the pot until it cools completely, as this will allow the quinine to escape in the steam.
- Once cooled you can store it in a glass jar with a lid and take daily if your not sick ONE table spoon.
- Take ONE Tablespoon every couple of hours to bring up the phlegm from your lungs or if you are coming down with a cold or virus.
Anthony & I take this daily and it works amazing when I give it to others who are sick with the flu or any virus.
Please see our other wholistic lifestyle posts on how to boost your immune system for more wholistic medicine!
To your health!